This might be the first and the last post that I may put in so much feeling to write a post... I don't really want others other than my colleague to know about this... because I think I'm such a liar! Yes, sad to say I feel that way, some how I feel sad to some of my friends since I am not yet so open and frank to them as compare as my colleagues. But I don't really care how other people see me, but as someone that has been working over there for 2 years. It is not considered short nor is it long but yet I have laughters, joy, anger, frustration, sad, bored and many more emotions that I have right there. Seen so much people came to work and went off and never came back again. I know I am selfish and wants to keep so much things that are precious to me close to me. I hate changes that are given to me, I hate to adapt to changes especially when they come so quickly and I have yet to spend quality time with him. I have spent time working with him when he first came into bar. I know he tried his best to work in bar but at the same time he is still attached to his service life. I know I said stuff that are cruel to him, "Please look at the uniform that you are wearing right now! Please be responsible and do what you are supposed to do!" I guess I might have hurt him or might not. But to him it is still unfair since his status never change from a waiter to a barman. It's unfair! I have been working with him for like one year and seen him been more responsible and becoming more like a barman. Laugh at him when he is been scolded by Eric. Angry with him for always been late for my shift (although everyone gets it). Hate him say that he is late due to custom jam! Laugh at him when I heard that Hui si did something to him! Admire his muscles with he and Anand lifts that heavy ice bucket full of ice and that 10 liter beer so effortlessly. Laugh at him when we saw something funny together. Confuse when he and Anand starts speaking their mother tongue in front of me. Jealous when he is so good to the servers especially with the girls when he is supposed to help me instead of them! Happy that he play with me when I have nothing to do. Glad that he is with me when Karnan was not around. Love you when you say something so sweet that I almost fall for you. Because I know that you are a nice guy that every gal will like to have, but you deserve more too. I cried that night without any alarm beside him and said a lot of things to him. And I can still remember what I said, umm more than half of it. Just like I say its not fair... life is not fair. Its not fair at all, whenever I think of it, tears just fill up my eyes, but I will not let it fall down my cheek because I know he would not want to see it too. Chances of seeing him now just gets lesser since he got his bad habits of getting late for work and I can't work as often as I can now. So I made a promise deep in my heart that the next time I see him, I will smile sweetly for him and hug if I am going to cry so that he does not see my tears. I wish him all the best working over there, I know people will say that I can still see him but it is hard for them understand. In bar, when the both of us working I can only depend on him and he can only depend on me. That is the close bond that we all built up working together working this long. This applied to those that had been working with me...
I promise that I will give the sweetest smile the next time I see you, so for now I will hide in a corner to cry. Because the next time, I will smile just like how I always do when I see you. I promise...Just like you and Anand say that I am just like your sister, both of you are like my brothers that I am fortunate to have. Having either of you transferred I will feel sad, still I will miss you more and more. I hope that we can chill out often... hoping does not get anything done, so I will try to make it happen. Yes. I'm glad I made my choice of taking up this job so I can meet so many wonderful people and enjoy my work... thanks. So I am going to tidy up my mood, but I am not sure when this sadness will slowly go off. So meanwhile let the time slowly heal it.